<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Monday, September 13, 2010 ' 10:46 PM Y
I need to do some reflection. Why do I keep on hurting my loved ones with my horrible temper and stubbornness? I don't really enjoy it but I can't seem to control myself! What is going on with me?!

I need to sincerely apologize to my beloved darling Lau Sheng Lian. Sorry for hurting you like mad these few weeks due to my temper and temper and more temper. I know I really suck to the core.
Sorry for being such a stubborn prick and not listen to whatever you have to say. Sorry for not being understanding enough to put myself in your shoes. Sorry for making you so miserable and to take in whatever shit I gave you. Sorry for whatever I've done. I know I've been saying sorry like a million times but I don't seem to improve. I'm sorry, I hate myself for that.

Thank you my love for being so patient, so understand, so caring, so loving towards me. You know, you have to be the best bf anyone could ever have. Although I don't express and say it to you, I want you to know that deep down, I wanna ;et the whole world know that I love you so damn much I think I can't live without you. You are the one who gave me the strength to carry on in this cruel world. You are the reason why i'm still here, being able to blog. You are the best, the capable and my intelligent darling boy. Although I hate it for you to leave me for your training, I understand its for our future, and I will wait and behave here in SG.

Then again, my point here is to try to think positive and tell myself I can do it! (It's freaking gonna kill me) But yeah I will try!

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY