.Sunday, September 12, 2010 ' 7:58 PM Y
Why do such people always cross my path? No such things as BFFs for girls. Ok maybe one in a million. Haha. Those are crap. Girls.. What do they know except to bitch about one another and backstab all the way. And what's worse, act like you're on VERY good terms with the other party. Wah, cannot take it. And just because you got a NEW BFF, so what? Ha. To hell with you.
Anyway I spend the whole entire long weekend with baby love. Went to Rebel with geok cheng on thursday night and I must say I enjoyed myself! Hehhh, to hell with all those despo freaks too. So many guys in the club! But we managed to protect ourselves by hopping to different areas of the dance floor. Clubs has always been an eye opener and I seen so many things happening there. Like how guys and girls hook up, make out etc. Haha.
Anyway baby love came to find me after that and we headed back to his place around 3 plus. Bathed and slept. We went to the museum over the weekends and walked around that place till 10 plus before heading home again.
That bugger gotta book in today so I went over to grandma's place. We're so going to Malacca this weekend! YAYYYYY.