<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Sunday, October 3, 2010 ' 9:45 PM Y
I think in this world people should learn to cherish people around them. Why do humans only learn how to appreciate only after they've lost someone? Life sucks uh. For me, I'm starting to love my family more and more each day. I'm beginning to show care and concern unlike the past. I need to do that as a daughter, a sister, a cousin etc.

Weekends was the usuals, spending time with my love, snuggling together in bed, hugging each other tightly to sleep, and giving morning/night kisses. I wish we could spend time like that everyday. We went to gai gai at Bugis and bought himself a pink wig!


Pretty hor? Hahaha. And we would walk Shaggy every morning.

This month I'm really broke and I don't understand why people don't bother to reply smses or calls. What for get a handphone then? I'm kinda pissed and irritated actually. I just hope people can be more responsible and don't just MIA. I need to open up my eyes when I make a new friend in future cause I feel the 'friends' i'm making are all so fake and turned out to be suckers. Ha. Don't understand humans really...

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY