.Friday, December 10, 2010 ' 7:09 PM Y
My exam on Special needs module is OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Omg, I haven't had the feeling of exams in a long long time. Hahaha, Exam paper duration was 2 hours but I finished up in less then 40 mins? I don't know but I have so little confidence. Bahhh, school sucks sometimes. I was actually mugging for the exams la, come home write bullcrap notes all. Hahaha. And you know the feeling of studying so much but nothing you studied came out?! Well, I was inda blank at the start of the exam, but I had a long daze and remembered some info.
Anyway tomorrow going on a double date with keryn and her bf, and mine of course. Hope all things will be well! Heehee. I love Keryn cause she's a wonderful friend. I'm glad I found someone genuine like her. And of course we can click well! (Y)
Gonna watch 'Hello Stranger' tmr and I can't wait! Heard its an awesome movie. Lalala~ Can't wait to play the finishing game too! Wahahah, shanelau is complain that game is a gambling game. Amk has the machines but he forbids me to go there. NO FAIR.
I am now rotting at home waiting for him to come. The shows on television kinda suck uh now. The stupid drama which has millions of never ending episodes. Kns, for those who like that show good la. For those who don't, FOL.
After movie tmr I am going to baby's to play the new games he downloaded on wii! Yayyy! So long since I last played. And my love is the bestest bf in the whole wide world(except for his irritating naggings, worse den my grandma's)I am such a lucky girl.
Ok random, but i'm gonna bathe since there is nothing to do.(assignments) NO MOTIVATION!