<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3226258612422436987?origin\x3dhttp://slit-thosebeautifulwrists.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Wednesday, December 1, 2010 ' 7:17 PM Y
YOOHOO. Hi everybodehhhhhhhh I'm back.

And i'm 20. YAYYY. My birthday was so much better than the previous years. This year, Baby love brought me to a french restaurant at dempsey road. It's called Au Petit Salut. Fine dining! I gotta admit I was stressed there. Cause I didn't know how to eat many of the stuffs. And I wasn't used to acting like a woman there. Need to sit properly, talk properly. Almost cannot tahan there. I also didn't really know which utensils to use. STRESS OR NOT YOU TELL ME..

After that the surprise came. A birthday 'cake' but it was awesome! It was heavenly! I lvoed their desserts! Baby was sweet enough to prepare it before hand and sang a birthday song to me. Hehhh. Shyyyy.

Ohhh, wait, guess where we went? REBEL! And I must say that's the worst part of my birthday. Anyway thanks keryn for making the effort to come down! I love you! Even though it was like for a short while, I appreciated it much. Same goes to Charlene Ng! And baby's friends! Love you guys alot!

The club was horrible. Wasn't like the previous times I went. The music was sucky, I didn't enjoy myself a single bit. Guess that's the end of me gg rebel ever again. I had to take off my heels and step on baby's feet while dancing cause my feet really hurts. I know it sounds retarded. Thanks baby for lending ur feet to me as a dancing platform.

After that we went for supper and home sweet home to baby's.


Another thing. I have changed my teaching class! I'm now a Nursery 2 teacher. I freaking love the class cause the kids are so cuteeeee! I'm enjoying my job seriously. I look forward to seeing the kids again tmr! (Y)

loved







THE GIRLY

Photobucket ♥ Sharlene
♥ Turns a year older on 27 Nov
♥ Graduate from Temasek Polytechnic; Internet and Multimedia Development
IN ♥ with Shane LauY

Photobucket♥ Loving since 29 Nov 2008

WISHLISTY

♥ Pink headphones
♥ iPhone
♥ Driving license
♥ Red hair
♥ Decent pay job
♥ More love from baby!
♥ Shed a few more KGs to hit 45kg
♥ Pink Ukulele


SHOUTOUTLOUDY


TWITTERY


DARLINKIES;Y

♥ Cheryl
♥ Cindy
♥ Daryl
♥ Dian
♥ Ei Eng
♥ Jennifer
♥ Juvone
♥ Liliang
♥ Miss Nat
♥ Miss Cherry
♥ Nan
♥ Poh Suan
♥ Sharon
♥ Shavonne
♥ Shu Juan
♥ Zombie

PASTY


NOW PLAYINGY



designer & editer of codes; x
base codes; x


ADSY